Wedding Photographer Petworth
Your wedding day is an occasion you’ll want to remember for the rest of your life, so choosing the right Petworth wedding photographer is a key element of planning for your special day. One of the things to think about when choosing your photographer is how much of the day you want them to photograph – you might want them to cover everything from the beginning to the very end of the day, or perhaps just come for the ceremony and reception. These are the main parts of the day you could ask your Petworth wedding photographer to capture:
- before the ceremony: from the bride getting ready, to the groom and his ushers having a pre-wedding drink in the pub, through to guests arriving at the church, your Petworth wedding photographer could capture those all-important preparations
- the wedding ceremony: depending on the rules of your venue, your Petworth wedding photographer should be able to capture some or all of the ceremony itself
- group shots: these are traditionally taken after the wedding ceremony and before the guests proceed to the reception – check with your Petworth wedding photographer whether this is the best plan and how best to ensure the group photographs proceed as quickly as possible
- the reception: this could cover everything from reportage-style photography of guests enjoying the meal and speeches, through to the bride and groom cutting the wedding cake
- the dancefloor: most weddings finish with a disco or live music – your Petworth wedding photographer may be able to stay until the end of the day to give you a record of you and your guests letting your hair down on the dancefloor.
Want to know more ?
The next step is to contact your local wedding photographer. Get in touch today to find out more about the services we can offer.
57 Linfield Copse Thakeham West Sussex RH20 3EU United Kingdom Telephone +44 (0)1798 815812 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in a contemporary, photo-journalistic style of wedding photography, ensuring you have a fun, relaxed, informal day, enabling you to spend more time with family and guests.
For superb photography and a friendly and reassuring service.
57 Linfield Copse
Telephone +44 (0)1798 815812